Nigeria’s one-stop mobile-based platform for payments, Opay has solidified its position as a frontrunner in the country’s fintech landscape, earning global recognition from CNBC and Statista as the leading Nigerian digital platform in the Digital payment category. This acknowledgement highlights Opay’s commitment to innovation and its significant contributions to the digital payment ecosystem in Nigeria.
- 2:52 pmCRDB Bank; Spearheading Tanzanian Finance with Innovation and Sustainability
- 1:49 pmNigeria: CBN Governor approves updated service charter
- 1:18 pmGhana: Jospong Group Provides Support to Dialysis Patients at Korle Bu
- 11:52 amNigeria: Baobab launches girl-child development scheme
- 10:25 amKenya: Proparco partners IBL Group to acquire Harley’s