A record capital injection of GH¢2 billion has been approved by Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) PLC shareholders to fortify and enhance the bank’s operations. At an Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) held at the Accra Financial Centre, shareholders passed a resolution in support of injecting a record GH¢2 billion capital into Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) PLC.
- 2:34 pmNigeria: UBA reaffirms commitment to catalyzing African economic growth
- 1:44 pmNigeria: African Alliance reaffirms its dedication to prompt claims settlement
- 1:32 pmGhana: MTN Group, Huawei form tech lab partnership
- 1:28 pmHussam Baday appointed Managing Director of Airtel Zambia
- 1:07 amJapan: Minister Kanda praises AfDB President and underscores the Bank’s strategic impact in an unprecedented visit