British Airways is enhancing its service offerings, providing travelers from Accra with an expanded range of options. A new route from Accra to London Gatwick in addition to the existing daily flights to London Heathrow. Travelers departing from London Heathrow to Accra will enjoy British Airways’ state-of-the-art A350 aircraft, known for its exceptional fuel efficiency.
- 10:32 amNigeria: TotalEnergies Expands Information Dissemination at NIS
- 7:11 pmGhana: Jumia appoints Temidayo Ojo as new CEO
- 6:33 pmUganda: Housing Finance Bank Collaborates with FITSPA to Drive Financial Innovation and Collaboration
- 5:59 pmGhana: Stephen Blewett assumes role as MTN Ghana CEO
- 5:32 pmNigeria: Infracorp signs MoU for 1GW solar panel plant
To mark British Airways’ centenary this year, the airline has opened its archive collection to the public for the first time to share never-before-seen memories of key moments from its 100-year history. The British Airways ‘Centenary Archive Collection’ explores moments from the very first international flight with its predecessor airline, Aircraft Transport and Travel Limited
British Airways will resume flights to Pakistan next year after a 10-year absence that followed a major hotel bombing, becoming the first Western airline to restart flights to the South Asian nation. BA halted flights following one of the most high-profile attacks in Pakistan’s history, the 2008 Marriott Hotel bombing in the capital, Islamabad, which