French based biotechnology company, Cycle Farms has launched its first fish feed factory in Tema. The factory will specialize in the production of animal feed based on insect protein, to serve as an affordable alternative to the fish feed currently in the market. The new factory is expected to boost aquaculture production in the country.
- 3:20 pmKwame Osei-Prempeh CEO of GOIL PLC; A Leader Navigating Diverse Domains
- 2:37 pmTop Five Insurance Companies Making Waves In Ghana This Week
- 1:06 pmGhana: MTN increases prices of products and services
- 12:15 pmGhana: Green Energy support National Farmers’ Day with organic fertilizer
- 11:27 amGhana: Adansi Travel pioneers visa-free travel to South Africa