The Securities and Exchange Commission has announced, it has de-listed UT bank from the Ghana Stock Exchange. The move is a corollary to the withdrawal of the bank’s license by the Bank of Ghana. A statement from the commission also said the bank breached exchange rules after failing to publish its financial statement since 2015.
- 6:17 pmKempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Appoints New General Manager
- 6:09 pmAfreximbank urges export trading companies to drive African small and medium enterprises
- 4:34 pmGhana Card: Manufacturers explain unique e-passport features
- 4:02 pmGhana: Monetary policy rate held steady at 30%
- 3:27 pmKenya to build nuclear power plan