…As NNPC GMD Marks a Year Anniversary The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, has secured $2billion discounts in the last one year from renegotiated upstream contracts being executed by its various service providers. The Corporation said the feat was achieved in the quest to continually drive down the high cost of production in the industry.
- 5:32 pmAccess Bank Ghana records 43% growth in Profit Before Tax
- 5:00 pmGhana’s inflation rate rises again; hits 31.7% in July 2022
- 2:02 pmAccess Bank Ghana reports 43% profit growth in H1 2022
- 12:26 pmMTN MobileMoney unveils ‘MoMo Month’ campaign in Accra to accelerate growth in digital payments through partnerships
- 12:05 pmWe expect BoG to hike policy rate by further 1.5%,says Standard Bank