Jumia Technologies AG (“Jumia”) the leading Pan-African e-commerce platform, has been listed on the New York Stock Exchange. The listing on the NYSE happened in New York, USA, with shares beginning trading at $14.50 under ticker symbol JMIA. By the listing, Jumia became the first startup from Africa to list on a major global exchange.
- 7:11 pmGhana: Jumia appoints Temidayo Ojo as new CEO
- 6:33 pmUganda: Housing Finance Bank Collaborates with FITSPA to Drive Financial Innovation and Collaboration
- 5:59 pmGhana: Stephen Blewett assumes role as MTN Ghana CEO
- 5:32 pmNigeria: Infracorp signs MoU for 1GW solar panel plant
- 11:26 amGhana: MTN appoints Selorm Adadevoh as Group Chief Commercial Officer