Nigeria’s one-stop mobile-based platform for payments, Opay has solidified its position as a frontrunner in the country’s fintech landscape, earning global recognition from CNBC and Statista as the leading Nigerian digital platform in the Digital payment category. This acknowledgement highlights Opay’s commitment to innovation and its significant contributions to the digital payment ecosystem in Nigeria.
- 5:43 pmNigerian Breweries partners Daystar Power for a 4.2MWp solar plant
- 4:00 pmGhana: Starr Luxury Cars to contribute to the growth of Ghana’s tourism industry
- 1:02 pmNigeria: BAT appoints Kola Karim as Board Chairman
- 10:36 amGhana: Development Bank Ghana launches ‘DBG Connect’
- 9:56 amNigeria: Guiness Nigeria appoints new Managing Director