The Coca-Cola Company has committed $1.4 million to relief efforts in Morocco following the recent earthquake. The Coca-Cola Foundation has also donated $1 million to the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC), and $200,000 from a previously approved grant to CARE was deployed to support relief efforts in the affected regions.
- 5:43 pmNigerian Breweries partners Daystar Power for a 4.2MWp solar plant
- 4:00 pmGhana: Starr Luxury Cars to contribute to the growth of Ghana’s tourism industry
- 1:02 pmNigeria: BAT appoints Kola Karim as Board Chairman
- 10:36 amGhana: Development Bank Ghana launches ‘DBG Connect’
- 9:56 amNigeria: Guiness Nigeria appoints new Managing Director