As part of its tactics to improve the finance sector, the financial institution Ecobank Ghana will be partnering with The Multimedia Group to improve financial inclusion agenda of the bank through its digital platform’s. The bank recently made a courtesy call on the management of Multimedia to outline their plans for the next economic year.
- 3:45 pmEterna Plc reports 57.9% half year profit rise
- 3:05 pmSamsung Launches Galaxy Z Flip4, Z Fold4 Smartphones in Nigeria
- 2:58 pmGold Fields appoints Joshua Mortoti as its new West Africa head
- 7:30 pmDeutsche Bank to boost team in South Africa
- 7:18 pmVisa Launches Grant to Boost African Women Businesses