A Ghanaian-owned company, Kete Krachi Timber Recovery Ltd. (KKTR), has offered to support the rebuilding of Notre Dame Cathedral with a supply of timber recovered from its Volta Lake. Notre Dame Cathedral, a French cathedral, which dates back more than 850 years was partially destroyed when its roof caught fire while undergoing renovation and restoration.
- 5:43 pmNigerian Breweries partners Daystar Power for a 4.2MWp solar plant
- 4:00 pmGhana: Starr Luxury Cars to contribute to the growth of Ghana’s tourism industry
- 1:02 pmNigeria: BAT appoints Kola Karim as Board Chairman
- 10:36 amGhana: Development Bank Ghana launches ‘DBG Connect’
- 9:56 amNigeria: Guiness Nigeria appoints new Managing Director