Mobile phone connections, the report indicates, grew from 31.2 million in March 2021 to 35 million in March 2022, representing an addition of 3.8 million subscribers on different networks. At least 3.8 million mobile phone connections were added on the network in the 12 months to March, according to data from Uganda Communication Commission (UCC).
- 1:40 pmNigeria: Stakeholders keen to end multiple tax, local content in manufacturing
- 12:45 pmGhana: EU, GIZ Regional Network MSME Conference held in Kumasi
- 11:32 amGhana: Voltic collaborates with LaDMA and the UG Plastic Recycling Project to address plastic waste
- 11:07 amKenya: Credit Bank aims to take list on NSE
- 10:32 amNigeria: TotalEnergies Expands Information Dissemination at NIS