Nigeria’s largest sugar producer, Dangote Sugar Refinery declared a profit before tax of N34.6 billion for the financial year ended December 31, 2018. A breakdown of the result released on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) indicated that while gross profit stood at N39.7 billion, the refinery earned a revenue of N150.4 billion.
- 7:11 pmGhana: Jumia appoints Temidayo Ojo as new CEO
- 6:33 pmUganda: Housing Finance Bank Collaborates with FITSPA to Drive Financial Innovation and Collaboration
- 5:59 pmGhana: Stephen Blewett assumes role as MTN Ghana CEO
- 5:32 pmNigeria: Infracorp signs MoU for 1GW solar panel plant
- 11:26 amGhana: MTN appoints Selorm Adadevoh as Group Chief Commercial Officer