The World Bank has appointed Sahr Kpundeh as the new Country Manager for Rwanda, effective September 1, 2023. Based in Kigali, Kpundeh will lead the World Bank’s engagement in Rwanda, which includes an active lending portfolio, a vibrant knowledge partnership, and a dynamic dialogue with the Government of Rwanda and a wide range of stakeholders.
- 1:40 pmNigeria: Stakeholders keen to end multiple tax, local content in manufacturing
- 12:45 pmGhana: EU, GIZ Regional Network MSME Conference held in Kumasi
- 11:32 amGhana: Voltic collaborates with LaDMA and the UG Plastic Recycling Project to address plastic waste
- 11:07 amKenya: Credit Bank aims to take list on NSE
- 10:32 amNigeria: TotalEnergies Expands Information Dissemination at NIS