Mobile phone connections, the report indicates, grew from 31.2 million in March 2021 to 35 million in March 2022, representing an addition of 3.8 million subscribers on different networks. At least 3.8 million mobile phone connections were added on the network in the 12 months to March, according to data from Uganda Communication Commission (UCC).
- 7:11 pmGhana: Jumia appoints Temidayo Ojo as new CEO
- 6:33 pmUganda: Housing Finance Bank Collaborates with FITSPA to Drive Financial Innovation and Collaboration
- 5:59 pmGhana: Stephen Blewett assumes role as MTN Ghana CEO
- 5:32 pmNigeria: Infracorp signs MoU for 1GW solar panel plant
- 11:26 amGhana: MTN appoints Selorm Adadevoh as Group Chief Commercial Officer