Royal Dutch Shell plc (Shell), through its affiliate Shell Overseas Holdings Limited, has reached an agreement with CPP Investment Board Europe S.A.R.L. a wholly owned subsidiary of Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (“CPPIB”), to sell its shares in Shell E&P Ireland Limited, that holds 45% interest in the Corrib gas venture for up to $1.23
- 7:59 amJumia to distribute Elon Musk’s Starlink equipment in Africa
- 7:33 amFBNBank Ghana launches ‘Akye’ promotion
- 7:23 amNigeria: Government ends gas aggregation monopoly with new license
- 7:13 amGhana: AGI calls for intensive SME support policies
- 3:01 pmKenya, Uganda strengthens control of mining sector
…As NNPC GMD Marks a Year Anniversary The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, has secured $2billion discounts in the last one year from renegotiated upstream contracts being executed by its various service providers. The Corporation said the feat was achieved in the quest to continually drive down the high cost of production in the industry.