The Securities and Exchange Commission has announced, it has de-listed UT bank from the Ghana Stock Exchange. The move is a corollary to the withdrawal of the bank’s license by the Bank of Ghana. A statement from the commission also said the bank breached exchange rules after failing to publish its financial statement since 2015.
- 7:02 pmAbsa Group 2022 interim earnings increase 27%; demonstrate continued strong recovery
- 6:03 pmFBNBank Ghana delivers on promise to focus on youth
- 3:07 pmLandwey Investment set to deliver 2,000 home units to Nigerians in three years
- 2:54 pmHow the Central Bank’s increased repo rate will tame soaring inflation
- 11:06 amStaco Insurance appoints Wale Banmore as new CEO