The Ghana Intellectual Property Office has called on Women in Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) to develop Intellectual Property (IP) strategy for their businesses during the launch of this year’s World Intellectual Property Day in Accra. Doing this will enable them protect their IP rights and enhance their business competitiveness in the market space.
- 5:48 pmPaul Russo, Group Chief Executive Officer of KCB Group PLC Emerge as InstinctBusiness CEO of the week
- 3:33 pmNigeria: FirstBank Group appoints new MD/CEO of UK subsidiary
- 1:47 pmGhana: Motorola expands in Ghana, introduces quality mobile technology
- 11:37 amNigeria: Zenith Bank seals MoU with CFA Institute for human capital development
- 11:21 amNigeria: Stanbic IBTC Pensions reaffirms dedication to customer service excellence