Absa Bank Kenya has named Yusuf Omari as its new interim Chief Executive Officer (CEO), taking over from Jeremy Awori who was recently confirmed as the new Chief Executive of Ecobank – Africa’s largest lender by footprint. Awori had ran the show at Absa since 2009. Omari’s appointment will take effect on November 1, 2022.
- 3:20 pmKwame Osei-Prempeh CEO of GOIL PLC; A Leader Navigating Diverse Domains
- 2:37 pmTop Five Insurance Companies Making Waves In Ghana This Week
- 1:06 pmGhana: MTN increases prices of products and services
- 12:15 pmGhana: Green Energy support National Farmers’ Day with organic fertilizer
- 11:27 amGhana: Adansi Travel pioneers visa-free travel to South Africa
Absa Bank Kenya, a leading financial services group has recorded a sharp jump in net profit for the first half of the year with net profit growing by 13 percent to Sh. 6.3 billion driven by a 20 per cent rise in Net Interest income to Ksh 14.4 Billion. The Nairobi Securities Exchange listed firm