French oil giant, Total, has announced that it had acquired 100 per cent of the equity of the E&P Company, Maersk Oil & Gas, a wholly owned subsidiary of A.P. Møller – Mærsk, in a share and debt transaction. Total said in a statement that under the agreed terms, A.P. Møller – Maersk will receive
- 5:32 pmAccess Bank Ghana records 43% growth in Profit Before Tax
- 5:00 pmGhana’s inflation rate rises again; hits 31.7% in July 2022
- 2:02 pmAccess Bank Ghana reports 43% profit growth in H1 2022
- 12:26 pmMTN MobileMoney unveils ‘MoMo Month’ campaign in Accra to accelerate growth in digital payments through partnerships
- 12:05 pmWe expect BoG to hike policy rate by further 1.5%,says Standard Bank
The Federal Inland Revenue Service on Monday sealed off four companies in Lagos and Port Harcourt over their alleged failure to meet their tax obligations totaling N630m. The affected firms include Charcoal and Spices Restaurant Limited, GRA, Port Harcourt, and Cioscon Nigerian Limited, Aba Road, Port Harcourt. The leader of the FIRS enforcement team, Mrs.