Legislators of Uganda have asked for the termination of Eskom’s contract with the Electricity Generation Company due to the company’s inability to fulfill the agreement in the contract. The Ugandan government explained that it will consider re-draft of the concession model used by the company to operate the electricity subsector for the past 15 years.
- 7:11 pmGhana: Jumia appoints Temidayo Ojo as new CEO
- 6:33 pmUganda: Housing Finance Bank Collaborates with FITSPA to Drive Financial Innovation and Collaboration
- 5:59 pmGhana: Stephen Blewett assumes role as MTN Ghana CEO
- 5:32 pmNigeria: Infracorp signs MoU for 1GW solar panel plant
- 11:26 amGhana: MTN appoints Selorm Adadevoh as Group Chief Commercial Officer