Yango, in response to customer feedback collated over the past few months in Ghana, has introduced the Fixed Price feature. The Fixed Price feature on the Yango app solves the issue of unexpected hikes in prices at the end of a trip due to traffic jams or the use of a different route than planned.
- 7:11 pmGhana: Jumia appoints Temidayo Ojo as new CEO
- 6:33 pmUganda: Housing Finance Bank Collaborates with FITSPA to Drive Financial Innovation and Collaboration
- 5:59 pmGhana: Stephen Blewett assumes role as MTN Ghana CEO
- 5:32 pmNigeria: Infracorp signs MoU for 1GW solar panel plant
- 11:26 amGhana: MTN appoints Selorm Adadevoh as Group Chief Commercial Officer
Telecommunications firm, MTN has unveil the first feature smartphone in Africa, with a target to increase more mobile connections in the country and Africa as a whole. Unveiled in Lagos, MTN said it has been on the project since last year before it materialised in 2019. The South African firm, which operates across its 21