One of the leading banks in Ghana, Zenith Bank (Ghana) Limited has stood as a shining example of resilience amid a turbulent global economic climate. The initial half of 2023 presented its share of difficulties, including a volatile global economy and fluctuating markets. Despite these challenges, Zenith Bank not only weathered the storm but excelled.
- 3:20 pmKwame Osei-Prempeh CEO of GOIL PLC; A Leader Navigating Diverse Domains
- 2:37 pmTop Five Insurance Companies Making Waves In Ghana This Week
- 1:06 pmGhana: MTN increases prices of products and services
- 12:15 pmGhana: Green Energy support National Farmers’ Day with organic fertilizer
- 11:27 amGhana: Adansi Travel pioneers visa-free travel to South Africa