Abubakar Suleiman, a Non-Executive Director at Sterling Financial Holdings Company Plc has purchased an extra 50 million shares valued at N168 million, as stated in a notice of Directors Dealings signed by the Company Secretary, Temitayo Adegoke, and submitted to the Nigerian Exchange Limited. This acquisition corresponds to 0.17% of the company’s total outstanding shares.
- 11:07 amKenya: Credit Bank aims to take list on NSE
- 10:32 amNigeria: TotalEnergies Expands Information Dissemination at NIS
- 7:11 pmGhana: Jumia appoints Temidayo Ojo as new CEO
- 6:33 pmUganda: Housing Finance Bank Collaborates with FITSPA to Drive Financial Innovation and Collaboration
- 5:59 pmGhana: Stephen Blewett assumes role as MTN Ghana CEO