Abubakar Suleiman, a Non-Executive Director at Sterling Financial Holdings Company Plc has purchased an extra 50 million shares valued at N168 million, as stated in a notice of Directors Dealings signed by the Company Secretary, Temitayo Adegoke, and submitted to the Nigerian Exchange Limited. This acquisition corresponds to 0.17% of the company’s total outstanding shares.
- 5:43 pmNigerian Breweries partners Daystar Power for a 4.2MWp solar plant
- 4:00 pmGhana: Starr Luxury Cars to contribute to the growth of Ghana’s tourism industry
- 1:02 pmNigeria: BAT appoints Kola Karim as Board Chairman
- 10:36 amGhana: Development Bank Ghana launches ‘DBG Connect’
- 9:56 amNigeria: Guiness Nigeria appoints new Managing Director