French based biotechnology company, Cycle Farms has launched its first fish feed factory in Tema. The factory will specialize in the production of animal feed based on insect protein, to serve as an affordable alternative to the fish feed currently in the market. The new factory is expected to boost aquaculture production in the country.
- 5:43 pmNigerian Breweries partners Daystar Power for a 4.2MWp solar plant
- 4:00 pmGhana: Starr Luxury Cars to contribute to the growth of Ghana’s tourism industry
- 1:02 pmNigeria: BAT appoints Kola Karim as Board Chairman
- 10:36 amGhana: Development Bank Ghana launches ‘DBG Connect’
- 9:56 amNigeria: Guiness Nigeria appoints new Managing Director