A Ghanaian-owned company, Kete Krachi Timber Recovery Ltd. (KKTR), has offered to support the rebuilding of Notre Dame Cathedral with a supply of timber recovered from its Volta Lake. Notre Dame Cathedral, a French cathedral, which dates back more than 850 years was partially destroyed when its roof caught fire while undergoing renovation and restoration.
- 5:48 pmPaul Russo, Group Chief Executive Officer of KCB Group PLC Emerge as InstinctBusiness CEO of the week
- 3:33 pmNigeria: FirstBank Group appoints new MD/CEO of UK subsidiary
- 1:47 pmGhana: Motorola expands in Ghana, introduces quality mobile technology
- 11:37 amNigeria: Zenith Bank seals MoU with CFA Institute for human capital development
- 11:21 amNigeria: Stanbic IBTC Pensions reaffirms dedication to customer service excellence