In its first trading of the year, the sale of Government Treasury bills was marginally oversubscribed by 5.6% to the tune of a little above ¢1.03 billion. At the same time, interest rates remained stable, from last year. This is a good omen for the government since the sale of T-Bills fluctuated throughout last year.
- 1:40 pmNigeria: Stakeholders keen to end multiple tax, local content in manufacturing
- 12:45 pmGhana: EU, GIZ Regional Network MSME Conference held in Kumasi
- 11:32 amGhana: Voltic collaborates with LaDMA and the UG Plastic Recycling Project to address plastic waste
- 11:07 amKenya: Credit Bank aims to take list on NSE
- 10:32 amNigeria: TotalEnergies Expands Information Dissemination at NIS