Unilever Nigeria Plc has appointed Mr. Michael Ikpoki as an Independent non-Executive Director, effective from February 1, 2021. In statement released through the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE), the board of the company warmly welcomed Mr Ikpoki and wished him success in his new role. Michael Ikpoki is an acccomplished multinational business executive and leader, lawyer
- 3:22 pmApple to unveil iOS 14.5 update starting next week
- 3:07 pmPetra Diamonds records 16% revenue growth in Q3
- 4:20 pmAbsa Group unveils cloud computing skills incubator with Amazon Web Services
- 4:09 pmPayPal announces plan to launch local wallet in China
- 10:55 amFirstBank announces the Launch of its new Corporate Website
The Board of Directors of Unilever Nigeria Plc has announced to the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) of the appointment of Carl Raymond Cruz as the Company’s new Managing Director. In a statement signed by the Company Secretary, Unilever Nigeria, Abidemi Ademola, the conglomerate explained that Cruz’s appointment is to take effect from 1 February 2020.